1. When will my order arrive?
Production time for all products takes around 2 weeks. Shipping takes up to 4 days to Hong Kong, China and Macau, and up to 8 days to ship internationally. Please click here for more shipping information.
2. How much faster if I add a Rush Order?
Production time can be sped up to around 1 week for all items. Please click here for more rush order information.
3. What if I want to speed up my shipment?
Please contact us here with your Order # to request expedited shipping. You will be provided with a shipping cost before we send you a link to pay
4. Can I see a draft of my order before I place the order?
This service is only available for BESPOKE orders only. Design drafts are not provided for orders that are placed using our existing design templates.
5. Do you provide gift packaging?
All of our products are shipped out already gift packaged, complete with their own gift boxes and message cards. Each blanket comes packaged in it's own canvas Little Days bag that can be reused for travel or home-use later on.
Please note that Little Days is working towards a more sustainable plastic-free future so we try to eliminate as much plastic from our packaging as possible. If you have a special request with regards to the packaging of your order, please feel free to contact us here
6. What if I can't find any design I like on your website?
7. What if I provided the wrong information for my order?
In order for us to deliver our products in the promised time frame, we have to start production on all orders as soon as they are received. If you have provided inaccurate information for your order for any reason, please notify us immediately and we will try our best to catch the production before it starts. There is no guarantee that we can change your order in time. If production has already begun, you will need to place a new order with the correct information.
8. Can I change the font or design placement of any of the existing design templates on the website?
Any custom changes required will fall under our BESPOKE orders that will incur an extra cost for the designer's time. Please take note of the font styles of our design templates when placing your order, such as the upper and lower cases, as well as abbreviations of months, as these will remain consistent according to the design templates shown on our website.
9. How can I get a discount?
There are many ways you can get a discount:
* Sign up for our newsletter for 10% off your next order
* Post a photo of your little one with their Little Days product on Instagram, tag us @LittleDaysShop, and we will send you a Promo Code for 10% off your next order!
10. How should I care for my Little Days blanket?
Our 100% cotton blankets can be thrown into the machine to be washed under cold water setting, and tumble on low or hang for drying. Do not bleach.
11. How are Little Days personalized blankets different from other personalized blankets I see online?
Great question! We pride ourselves in the quality of materials used for our blankets: Your design of choice, incorporated with your entered personal information, is knitted in one go using 100% cotton as soon as your order is placed.
No printing or embroidery is used in the production of our blankets. With Little Days blankets, you don't have to worry about fading through multiple washes, which occurs with printed blankets. All our blankets are machine washable and can be cherished for years to come!
12. What if I can't find my country on your shipping list?
Not a problem. Contact us here and we will add your country right away! Sorry about that!
13. How will I know how my products will look in real life or in the photos I plan on taking?
You can see a lot of photos that other people have taken on our Instagram @LittleDaysShop . This should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect when you receive your Little Days order!
14. If I order multiple items from your wooden collection, will all the wood look the same?
The beauty of wood is that because it is an organic matter, you will see a range of differences in the color and wood patterns from piece to piece.